So we kind of started out strong and then trickled out really fast…here’s what we’ve been up to.
- I made some mint chocolate fudge that turned out deliciously. Like an Andes mint, but better.
- We’ve added two new cookies to our…cookies. Jessica has made hazelnut chocolate chip and I’ve made white chocolate macadamia nut. Both are simply supreme.
- We got our first baking job! We baked 60 s’mores cookies for a girl we work with. Mmm, money.
- I went to California with my friend Linsday at the end of December. She lives there and I stayed with her for a few days. It was a blast. A bit of sugar shenanigans there too, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! (What?)
- Our friend Kaley had a shindig last week. She just got a Kinect so we had a dance party. Jessica and I were successful in getting most everyone to dress in 80’s-esque attire. Check out our awesome group photos (including ones where we made a three-tiered pyramid) here.
- Jessica and I are going to see Hellogoodbye and Gold Motel in Houston next week. I’m trying to get to a normal person’s level of hydration by then.
- Jessica has joined me on the speech team, and we’re doing a duo scene. Should be fuuuun! Many shenanigans to come.
- We are going to be the Official Baked Goods Providers for Speech on the Beach, which means we’ll be making upwards of 200 or so cookies. Woohoo!!!